Beküldte persona - h, 08/12/2019 - 14:59
System Developer (m/f/d) Software & Electronics
• You will be responsible for the development and construction of mobile vehicle and handling technologies in the aviation industry with state-of-the-art mobile electronics and actuators.
• You will analyze our customers' requirements, develop concepts and E/E architectures for electric vehicles and specify suitable high-voltage systems and components.
• You create the programming and coding for the vehicle electronics.
• You will participate in the construction of demonstrator vehicles and prototypes and carry out prototype tests in an international environment.
• You will validate the developed low-voltage and high-voltage systems on the test bench and in the vehicle.
• You have completed a degree in electrical engineering with a focus on mobile electronics, communications and automation engineering. (Advantage: Knowledge of Codesys program)
• You have at least 3 years development experience in the field of mobile electronics, power electronics, control engineering, control software and sensor technology.
• You already have experience in project management
• Communication and team skills as well as a structured and independent way of working characterize you.
• You enjoy travelling and have a good skills of spoken and written English (Advantage: German language skills.)
- Dann freuen wir uns auf Deine Bewerbung!
Tel: +49 781 914 828